Automotive leather benefits from regular maintenance to remove dirt and oils built up during everyday use. The Mild Leather Cleaner was originally designed for use on car leather but of course is suitable for all leather types such as leather furniture. The cleaner is provided in a foam dispenser bottle. Foams clean the leather more efficiently than liquid agents, the consumption is considerably smaller, and the leather does not become wet, which could otherwise become hard after drying.
Firstly, clean the leather thoroughly before refreshing the colour or applying care products. Use Mild Leather Cleaner against normal levels of soiling. Cleaning before treatment prevents the dirt sticking to the leather’s surface. The Leather Cleaning Brush effectively removes ingrained dirt (use circular motions and work from seam to seam). After cleaning, it is always best to apply a care product to protect it against general wear and future staining.
Application of Leather Cleaner
Always test any products first on a hidden area in case they affect the colour.
On older leathers, stains might sink into the surface, or perceived dirt might actually be colour damage. Such stains cannot always be removed by cleaning.
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for regular maintenance cleaning
- Removes all but the most stubborn dirt
- Foaming formulation means less product is required
- Will not dry leather out
- pH-adjusted to suit leather products
- Use with Colourlock Leather Brush to remove ingrained dirt
- Suitable for use on ‘Cool / Sun Reflective Technology (SRT)’ Leather
Directions for use:
- Test on inconspicuous area first
- Apply foam to a cloth, applicator or sponge NOT directly onto leather
- Rub over the area to be cleaned
- For ingrained dirt, work over the area with a Colourlock Leather Brush
- Wipe area with soft damp cloth
- Allow to dry
- Our recommendation is to apply a leather protection treatment according to leather type after cleaning