Tribosyn 326G is an electrically conductive synthetic grease fortified with an effective rust inhibitor, originally designed for bearing applications. Base oil of the 326G is Polyalphaolefin, the thickener is a conductive carbon and there is the aforementioned rust inhibitor additive.
- Polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oil makes this grease a great ‘all rounder’.
- Conductivity achieved by use of conductive carbon thickener system.
- Base oil kinematic viscosity of 57 cSt at 40°C.
- Rust inhibitor additive included in the formula.
- Good levels of compatibility with plastics.
- Volume resistivity 62 Ω-cm.
- NLGI grade 2.
Recommended service temperature range is -40 to 125°C
Material Safety Data Sheet available on request
Better pricing available for bulk use, for OEMs/device manufacturers and larger users – contact us.