Tribosyn 610 is an electrically conductive synthetic grease originally designed for demanding bearing applications requiring static discharge. Base oil of the 610 is Ester; conductivity achieved through the use of a conductive carbon thickener .
- Ester base oil used for excellent metal wear resistance in demanding bearing applications.
- Conductivity achieved by use of conductive carbon thickener system.
- Low oil separation, thereby (in bearings) maintaining electrical continuity between ball and race.
- Excellent resistance to oxidative degradation.
- Ester base oils can’t cope with high moisture levels.
- Ester oil based greases can have compatibility issues with some plastics, if this is an issue consider the Tribosyn 362G (PAO base oil).
- A superb pedigree in ATEX environment bearing applications.
- Volume resistivity is 100 Ω-cm.
- NGLI grade 3.
Recommended service temperature range is -40 to 150°C
Material Safety Data Sheet available on request
Better pricing available for bulk use, for OEMs/device manufacturers and larger users – contact us.